Climbing & Walking
There are so many fantastic Sunday strolls, walks and climbs within easy reach of our accommodation. It would be impossible to list them all.
But here are a few of our favourites
- A gentle stroll around the Airthry Loch at Stirling University
- Dumyat : a straight forward climb (418m) to the summit with incredible views over Stirling and the whole of the Forth Valley.
- Ben Lomond : The most southerly Munro in Scotland.
- The Callander Crags : woodland walk leading to steep crags, with views over Callander, Loch Venacher, Ben Vorlich and the Mentieth Hills.
- The Falls of Leny : reached by peaceful woodland walks, abounding with birdlife, the river attracts canoeists who test their skills by passing over falls.
The best information on local walks can be found
Trosssachs.co.uk website contains comprehensive information on walks, hills climbs and munros in this area.
Trossachs.co.uk even have a page full of downloadable pdfs.